Stephanie Romano Industrial Specialist
Stephanie is an experienced adviser with a demonstrated history of working in the commercial real estate industry. She is one of a small handful of women specializing in Industrial brokerage in the state of Connecticut and Southern New England. Skilled in property analysis, marketing, negotiation, sales, and leasing. She is a highly organized professional with a penchant for creative real estate solutions. Actively involved in the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Connecticut Chapter and working towards a CCIM designation.
Stephanie Romano is a graduate of the University of Connecticut, where she received a BS in allied health sciences with a concentration in health promotion and a minor in psychology. She has been a Connecticut entrepreneur, broker, and real estate investor for many years.
Stephanie’s main interests are centered around her family and her community and so she tries to immerse herself in the local culture and give back whenever she can. She considers herself a lifelong learner and spends a lot of her free time reading. If you need to, you can get her away from a book with art, cinema, or food. An athlete by nature, she always enjoys a little friendly competition and has mastered the game of foosball.
Stephanie resides on the Connecticut shoreline with her young son, Jude and her husband, Chris.
- Sentry Commercial: 2021 – Present (Brokerage & Advisory)
- Regions Commercial, LLC: 2017 – 2021 (Commercial Real Estate Advisor)
- NAI Elite, LLC (of NAI Global), West Hartford, CT: 2015 – 2017 (Associate Director)
- University of Connecticut – Bachelors in Allied Health Sciences, Minor in Psychology
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Connecticut
Affiliations and Interest:
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (Treasurer 2021, Secretary 2020)